Registration for Current Students
Butler School District 53 conducts student registration annually online through the district website by using the links below. The completed registration process for all students includes the following:
- A: and completion of PowerSchool Registration online
- B: Payment of Balance fees online through
- C: Certify Residency
- D: State of Illinois Health Requirements
Students will not be allowed to attend classes until all of these steps are completed and verified.
Information for Pre-Registered and Current Students
Families of pre-registered and returning students will be emailed the registration instructions in the spring. Personal data codes for registration and personalized fee payments can be found in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. New parents/guardians will have to set up their PowerSchool account to access the portal. Below are the online links for PowerSchool Registration and payments through EPay.
Registration for New Families
Welcome甘肃快3走势图! We look forward to greeting new families interested in sending their child to Butler District 53. Families new to the district should schedule an appointment with the Registrar by calling (630) 368-4520 to enroll their children. Prior to the appointment, families should review their address for 甘肃快3走势图 tax distribution on their to ensure they are registering for 甘肃快3走势图 in the proper 甘肃快3走势图 district. Only residents of District 53, those who physically occupy and live within a 甘肃快3走势图 in the Butler School District 53 boundaries, are eligible for enrollment.
District 53 conducts open enrollment for incoming kindergarten students in January at the district office. See registration flyer for dates. Pertinent information includes.
- Children must be five years old on or before September 1st to enroll in kindergarten.
- Children must be six years old on or before September 1st to enroll in 1st grade.
- Early Entrance Kindergarten or Grade One Referral Request Form
At the time of registration, District 53 policy requires that families produce the following documents:
- Adequate evidence of their legal residency
- Signed Affidavit of Residency (with a copy of your state photo ID)
- An Original Official County Birth Certificate for all new students
Upon completion of enrollment, families of students new to the district will be emailed registration instruction in mid-April. Personal data codes for registration and personalized fee payments can be found in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. New parents/guardians will have to set up their PowerSchool account to access the portal. Above are the online links for PowerSchool Registration and payments through EPay.
Certificate of Health Examination
Parents must present evidence of student medical exam, including inoculations, for children enrolling in kindergarten, sixth grade and students enrolling for the first time in Illinois public 甘肃快3走势图s. Parents must also present evidence of a vision exam for students enrolling in kindergarten and enrolling for the first time in Illinois public 甘肃快3走势图s. Evidence of dental exam must be presented for students enrolling in kindergarten, grade 2 and grade 6. All other students should present documentation from prior years as part of the cumulative file from a previous 甘肃快3走势图 district. Refer to .
To assist with student academic placement, students transferring from other districts are asked to bring photocopies of their report cards and those transferring from a district in Illinois must have a sent directly to registrar@甘肃快3走势图. During registration, District 53 will ask parents to sign forms so that official copies can be sent directly from the prior district.
District 53 students receive an excellent education and comprehensive support services. The high cost of educating our students is primarily by the residents of Oak Brook through their property taxes. Non-resident students who are unlawfully enrolled in our 甘肃快3走势图s put an additional burden on Oak Brook taxpayers. Consequently, District 53 works cooperatively and continuously with the Village of Oak Brook to ensure that all students enrolled in its 甘肃快3走势图s are residents of District 53.
Families new to the district must provide sufficient documentation to verify their living within District 53 boundaries. If information received at the time of registration does not satisfactorily confirm residency, District 53 will take one or more of the following steps:
- Request additional verification of residency
- Contact the realtor or lending institution regarding the property claim
- Contact the Village of Oak Brook government
- Contact a third party to verify residency and a 甘肃快3走势图 visit
If District 53 determines that an enrolled student does not qualify as a resident of the district for 甘肃快3走势图 attendance purposes, the parent/guardian will be:
- Notified of the student's immediate removal from 甘肃快3走势图
- Charged tuition as required by state law for each day of the child's attendance in District 53
- Referred to law enforcement authorities for legal action
If the individual who enrolled their child does not remit tuition charges, District 53 will:
- Take legal steps to collect tuition from the individual who enrolled the child
- Seek a judgment to be recorded against the individual who enrolled the child
Enrolling a child into a district by deceit is a Class C misdemeanor, punishable by a $500.00 fine and up to 30 days in jail.
Free Lunch and School Waivers
Free Lunch and School Wavier Guidelines and Application Updated each July 1